- NTA Honours Femi Adeoti, Inlaks CEO with Exemplary Leadership in Business, Best Global Practices
- Inlaks ATM Academy Gives Back to the Community, Creates Employment through Technical Training
- Inlaks trains youths on ATM management
- Inlaks offers automatic employment to 13 trainees in ATM management
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- First Bank of Nigeria PLC
- First Pension Custodian goes live on Temenos T24 (iPension)
- Inlaks secured a strategic power deployment partnership with United Bank for Africa Plc
- The Central Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Pension Custodian
- Keystone Bank Plc
- The West African Monetary Institute
- Inlaks Computers Rebrands, Steps Out with “Own Tomorrow” Tagline
Established in 1982, INLAKS is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. INLAKS also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
With over 30 years of industry experience, we have grown consistently to achieve the leadership position we hold today as the foremost ICT and Infrastructure solutions provider across Africa with offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya.
With an impressive customer base of six central banks in West Africa and over 18 commercial and microfinance banks and other major customers in the region, we have become the dominant information technology company in the region. By focusing our efforts on specific industries in this region, we have built our expertise and reputation, becoming the number one supplier of information technology solutions and also a one-stop solutions hub to our customers. As our customers’ requirements continue to evolve, we also constantly upgrade and develop new solutions based on a thorough knowledge of our industries, economies and clients’ businesses.