- NTA Honours Femi Adeoti, Inlaks CEO with Exemplary Leadership in Business, Best Global Practices
- Inlaks ATM Academy Gives Back to the Community, Creates Employment through Technical Training
- Inlaks trains youths on ATM management
- Inlaks offers automatic employment to 13 trainees in ATM management
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- First Bank of Nigeria PLC
- First Pension Custodian goes live on Temenos T24 (iPension)
- Inlaks secured a strategic power deployment partnership with United Bank for Africa Plc
- The Central Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Pension Custodian
- Keystone Bank Plc
- The West African Monetary Institute
- Inlaks Computers Rebrands, Steps Out with “Own Tomorrow” Tagline
INLAKS has over 31 years of industry experience and has grown consistently over the years to reach the leadership position it has attained today as the foremost ICT and infrastructure solutions provider with an impressive customer base that includes the apex bank and 18 of the 24 banks in Nigeria and in the West African region; Inlaks, boast of a customer base that includes 5 apex banks and prominent financial institutions in six West African countries.
By focusing efforts on specific industries in these regions, we are building our expertise and reputation to become the supplier of first choice and a one stop solution hub to our target markets. As customers’ requirements evolve, we are constantly upgrading and developing solutions based upon a thorough knowledge of the industries, economies and clients businesses.