The Inlaks Financial Business Unit (FBU) sits at the nerve centre of all Inlaks solutions offered to the entire West Africa region, as is evident in our clientele and references that cut across the region – in Nigeria, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); Ghana, Bank of Ghana (BOG); Guinea, Central Bank of the Republic of Guinea (CBRG); Liberia, Central Bank of Liberia (CBL); Sierra Leone, Bank of Sierra Leone (BSL); and Gambia, Central Bank of The Gambia (CBG).
We have developed deep technical expertise and capability in implementing T24 Core Banking System, Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Management Solution and NetGuardian Enterprise Fraud and Operational Risk Management solution.
The Inlaks custom solutions are personalised and developed to satisfy the needs of the clients. These solutions are complementary and add value to the Temenos T24 platform which the clients utilizes to run their business operations. The solution is mainly targetted for banks but it can be used for any businesses such as insurance companies , government agencies and educational institutions.
Temenos T24 Core Banking Solutions
INLAKS is the sole distributor and reseller of Temenos T24 Core Banking System in Africa for over 20 years.
We are a world class organisation that has a track record of sterling achievement in Core Banking implementation. With our over 35 years of experience in the industry and backed with incisive and competent experts, we always get the job done.
Temenos T24 is an open, intergrated and real time platform. It is ranked as the number one core banking application for the past 17 years by IBS ranking. This application is a complete front to back office software platform that powers core banking operations and is highly customisable to meet all financial institutions platform operational needs.
The different modules available in T24 include; Universal Banking Suite, Retail Banking Suite, Corporate Banking Suite, Islamic Banking Suite, Lifecycle Management, Funds Management Suite, Wholesale Banking, Asset management, Wealth Management, Treasury Management etc. It is highly customizable to meet any financial platform solution needs.
The Temenos Core Banking solution platform helps in providing:
- Real-time, complete customer information – Enabling financial institutions to offer their customers the right products at the right time.
- Product builder – Allows for extremely quick time to market for new products, as well as the ability to personalise products and services to individual customers; a market of one.
- Infinite scalability – The solutions run on any software stack and is engineered to be linearly scalable, allowing customers to generate significant economies of scale.
- Extremely low total cost of ownership (TCO) – Against the industry average of 78.8% of IT budgets being spent on maintenance, Temenos customers spend 44.3%.
- Zero risk of obsolescence – Temenos spends more than 20% of sales annually on research and development(R&D). We are continually developing financial and banking software based on customer requirements and innovation from our labs. We make this available to customers through regular releases, ensuring once they’ve caught up, they never fall behind again.
Inlaks deploys, implements and supports Moody’s Analytics which combines industry leading risk management software, extensive advisory expertise and extensive experience of the Nigerian, Ghanaian, Kenyan, Sierra Leonean and African markets.