In line with the recent development regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, and global best practice, the management of Inlaks has decided to invoke the work from home policy for our employees while working to ensure the continuity of our services. As a result of the situation however, we have taken immediate action to shut down key operations in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, and Cameroon.
The health and safety of our employees, and our clients’ employees, is a top priority. We have worked diligently to prepare for the known impacts of COVID-19 in line with our Business Continuity Plan.
Our workforce is nimble and well-positioned to use mobile technology and other capabilities to perform services from remote locations on short notice. We also have invested in communications technology that allows us to communicate with all our employees and enable our employees to work virtually.
This will impact all our locations including regional offices. However, Inlaks is committed to ensuring the well-being of its employees as well as our client’s expectations.
To minimize impact to our business and disruptions to our customers and partners, a detailed explanation of the steps we have taken to ensure the continuity of our services is outlined below.
As an ISO certified organization, Inlaks operates a Business Continuity Management System, which among other things, includes:
- A crisis management team encompassing executive leadership across our organization (e.g., C-Suite, HR, IT, Communications, Legal, Operations, etc.);
- Crisis Activation Protocols;
- Crisis Response Procedures aligned to the World Health Organization (“WHO”) Pandemic Phase Alerts;
- Implementation of our Business Continuity Plan;
- Implementation of our Crisis Management Plan;
- Implementation of our Disaster Recovery Plans related to our Information Technology systems;
- Implementation of our Emergency Response Plan; and
- Implementation of our Crisis Communication Plan.
We have also done the following:
- Provided our critical and support staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and safe accommodation at the operational facilities required to keep our services running.
- Work-related travel and all corporate events have been suspended.
- Employees who recently returned from an area where COVID-19 is spreading have also been asked to self-quarantine and monitor themselves for symptoms for 14 days.
Be rest assured of our preparedness for the pandemic. We are also monitoring the Federal Ministry of Health’s response including the State health agencies and the World Health Organization for Pandemic Phase Alerts across all our regional offices and will keep you informed on any significant changes to these procedures.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout this current and evolving situation. You can visit our website at www.inlaks.com or contact email@example.com for more information on our commitment to continue to support your businesses during this critical period.
We remain committed to you our clients even in these trying times.